|Elementary Family Taught Catechist |
|Contribution to Parish Mission Statement|
|Life-long education is essential to growth in the Christian faith and the mission of St. John Neumann. Memeber of this ministry guide their own children in the formation of their faith, setting up their own space, time and nurturing environment. |
|Teach your children about their faith in your home. Sign up here as a parent catechist if you have chosen this option for your child at Faith Formation Registration. |
- Meet, according to the schedule, with your own child to complete the Good News lesson by preparing ahead of time and using the texbook and materials provided.
- Participate in large group gathering held at St. John Neumann to augment the development of your child.
- Complete at least one service project a year. You can choose to participate in an onsite project or choose one of your own.
- Complete the PCYI, safety lesson, and notify Elementary Faith Formation Director of the date and time of completion.
- Stay in contact with the Elementary FF Director about your progress: lessons completed, concerns, and successes.
|A desire to actively live the Catholic faith through modeling and instruction. |
| One and a half hours per session |
|Length of Commitment|
|One Year |
|Participate in training sessions twice a year |
|Mary Brezinski: Elementary Faith Formation Director |