|Family Cluster Catechist |
|Contribution to Parish Mission Statement|
|Life-long education is essential to growth in the Christian faith and the mission of St. John Neumann. Members of this ministry facilitate the living of the Gospel for parents and children through their modeling and instruction. |
|Prepare lesson & instruct cluster children at home using provided Good News textbooks and materials. |
- Collaborate with all other parents of children in the family cluster to teach children at a time and place of your agreement. Notify Pastoral Associate of meeting day and time.
- Participate in large group gatherings held at St. John Neumann to augment the development of the children and families in your cluster.
- Complete at least one service project a year. Notify Pastoral Associate of choice and completion.
- Complete PCYI - safety lesson - and notify Pastoral Associate of date and attendance.
- Stay in contact with the Pastoral Associate about your cluster: e.g. attendance, lessons completed, concerns and successes.
|Love of elementary school age children and a desire to actively live the Catholic faith through modeling and instruction.
|2-6 hours per month pending frequency and length of cluster meetings. |
|Length of Commitment|
|One year (October - May) |
|PBO and participate in catechist training twice a year. |
|Mary Brezinski: Elementary Faith Formation Director |