|Data Entry |
|Contribution to Parish Mission Statement|
|The work of the Mission Statement is done by the volunteer ministers of the parish. This ministry helps keep track of these ministers and the particular ministries they are involved in. This information is used to recruit, train, appreciate and evaluate the volunteer ministers. |
|Enter information into Shared Ministry database. Two hours per week, July-May. Hours flexible. Training provided. |
- Input data from annual signup forms and gift inventory surveys.
- Perform corrections and updates as requested by database ministry leader.
- Update contact dates from returned staff list.
- Work accurately and follow written directions.
- Follow the mutually agreed upon schedule as much as possible.
- Notify the database ministry leader if you are unable to come at scheduled time.
- Attend the annual update meetings as requested.
|Some experience with computers or the desire to learn. Ability to keyboard accurately. Ability to follow written and verbal directions. Responsible, reliable. |
|Approximately 2 hours per week, August through November and then as needed. Hours arranged at your convenience. Daytime and evening times available - 8:30-8:30 Monday-Thursday, 8:30-4:30 Friday, or other hours by appointment. |
|Length of Commitment|
|1 year, renewable |
|Initial orientation and training - 1 hour scheduled individually. Update training at group meeting as necessary. Support provided by database ministry leader, scheduler, and the Shared Ministry Commission. |
|Database Ministry Leader and Pastoral Associate in Shared Ministry |