|Parish Family Activities Volunteer |
|Contribution to Parish Mission Statement|
|At St. John Neumann we share a sense of the importance of community...where social bonds are encouraged and nourished. The role of the Parish Activities Committee is to plan and implement social activities. |
|The Parish Activities Committee is a committee of the Family and Community Life Commission, which plans social activities for the total parish. |
- Help foster community spirit through social activities.
- Attend meetings when called.
- Participate in planning various parish activities.
- Coordinate (or co-coordinate ) one or more annual events: Tailgate Trick or Treating, Advent Afternoon, and other events.
- Help with special events as needed.
- Other activities may be added.
- Welcoming to Parish Members.
|Ability to organize. Enthusiasm. Enjoyment of social activities. Ability to work as a team member. Varies with the activity. |
|The heavier time commitment will be prior to your specific event. |
|Length of Commitment|
|One year |
|As needed |
|Family and Community Life Commission and the Pastoral Associate for Family Life and Sacramental Preparation.
Additional Requirements: Volunteers 13 & older in this ministry are required to attend a Prohibited Behaviors Orientation Class and complete a Background Screening Package. |